Skip to main content

Creating a Change of Reporting Obligations filing

  • Updated

Applies to: AEOI


Warning: Please be aware that there might be small differences between your project implementation and the screenshots and information in this article, however, the overall functionality remains the same.



In order to notify the relevant tax authority of updated reporting obligations, you must first create a Change of Reporting Obligations filing.


Navigate to the Create Filing screen using the menus at the top of the screen. Select Manage Filings > Create Filings, as shown in the image below.



Create Filing

You will be presented with the Create Filing page, as shown in the image below.



  • Enter a Filing name that is meaningful to you. It is best practice to include “Change of Reporting Obligations” so that filings can be easily differentiated from CRS and CbC filings.


  • Select “Change of Reporting Obligations” as the Filing type.


  • Enter the Period end date for the filing. For the Change of Reporting Obligations form, this should be the current date.


  • Select the Create button to complete the creation of your form and make it available to submit a change of reporting obligations.

Last review date: 28th February 2023

Author: Alan Joyce


Warning: When working with Vizor Builder or any aspect of Vizor Software configuration including individual configuration files, please note that significant problems can occur when performing modifications or additions to existing configuration incorrectly. it is highly recommended that a backup of any project or related file is readily available when making any configuration adjustments. In addition, any modifications made to configuration or project files should be carefully tested before being deployed to any live environment. In addition, changes to projects or configuration files should be made by trained and certified personnel in the use of Vizor Software. If further advice is needed on making any configuration changes involving Vizor Software, a customer support representative should be consulted.

Powered by Zendesk