Submit a Manual Filing
Once the FI user has successfully validated and saved each of the forms within the “Manual Entry” filing, the filing enters a “Ready to Submit” state. At this point, the FI user can attempt to submit the filing.
Ensure the green checkmark icon is visible for all forms you are submitting.
To Submit your Filing:
Click on the Menu Button
Click on Submission
Click on Submit Filing
Verify Details and click Submit on the right hand side.
- The filing name: given to the filing by the FI user on the “Create Filing” screen.
- The filing reference: an auto-generated unique reference for the filing.
- Revision: has a value of 0.1 until the filing is submitted, 1.0 thereafter.
- Category: this will show waiting as it has not yet been sent to the Partner Jurisdiction.
- Receiving Country: this allows the user to see which country their filing is destined for.
- Period end date: the last day of the period to which the filing relates
- Due date: the deadline for submission of the filing.
- Action: allows the FI user to click on “Validate”
Any validation problems arising are reported to the FI user on-screen. The FI user can then correct the data by navigating to “Draft Filings” and editing the data within the forms. Once corrected, the FI user can attempt submission again and the process continues.
When the filing has passed all validation, the FI user is informed that the filing is entirely valid, and is asked to confirm the submission. The FI user then clicks the confirmation button, and the filing is submitted.
At this point, the filing is no longer editable by the FI in the Vizor FATCA & AEOI Portal application
Who can use this functionality?
The functionalities detailed in this section can be used by FI users that have either the “Primary User” role or the “Secondary User” role.
The only reason for a filing to be deleted is if it is created in error.
Submitted filings can never be deleted. The Deletion action is available via the Manage Filings tab.